Sunday, January 15, 2012

123 January Challenge

 I have created this layout today for the 123 January Challenge.
The challenge this month was 
1: The word Joy
2: The colour Silver
3: The technique Splats
I have used an old Color Room Color palette and sketch (#90) for this layout.

I have used:
*White Cardstock.
*Bazzil Tangy Taffy Cardstock.
*Cuttlebug and Circle Nestabilities.
*Glimmer Mist - SWAK.
*Kaiser Color Paint - Black.
*Silver Glitter Cardstock.
*Silver Mesh Ribbon.
*Crop-a-dile.
*We R Memory Keepers - Large Eyelets.
*Core'dinations Love Potion Cardstock.
*Silver Paint.
*Fern Laser Designs 'Joy' Chipboard.
*Silver Cord Ribbon.
*Black Organza Lace.
*Doodlebug Simply Sweet Beetle Black Mini Rubons.
*Black Gel Pen.

I hope you like it!

1 comment:

Kayla Renee said...

Gorgeous page Leesa. I love the colours!