Friday, December 30, 2011

White with 1 December Challenge

Another challenge done!  I am really enjoying getting back into the 'swing' of challenges!  And enjoying getting some pages scrapped too!
The criteria for the December Challenge at White With 1 was White + Christmas Themed + Christmas Photo.  This photo is from last years visit to Santa at Myers.  I have taken the inspiration of the colours from some free papers I received in Australian Simply Cards Magazine, I love the purple and lime with white.
I have used:
*White Cardstock.
*Creative Imaginations Creative Cafe Paper.
*Trim the Tree Papers - Free from Australian Simply Cards Magazine.
*Glimmer Mist Blitzen, Bauble Light Green, Turquoise.
*Staples.
*Core'dinations Vintage Collection (alphabet).
*Purple Pumpkin Bakers Twine, Spotty Button and Lollypop Flower (which I pulled the top two layers off).
*Lime Tree Creations Crochet Flower.
*Buttons Assorted and Beutron.
*String.
*Tattered Angels Glimmer Chip.
*Kaiser Wooden Flourishes - Holly.
*Bling.
*Chipboard Star.

I hope you like it!

3 comments:

lindy said...

Beautiful work, just love it....thanks for playing along at Ww1

Marcia said...

Lovely layout, sweet. Thanks for joining in at WW1

Paula said...

Such a sweet photo & lovely layout! :)