Monday, December 12, 2011

Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas Day 10

Ok this is Tag 10, I can't believe how beautiful this tag is!
I also was a fairly simple tag to complete, I have seen the sticky tape transfer done on many blogs, but I have never stopped to try it, until now!  I am very happy with the results even though I never had the facets, only fragments without holes (which cropadiles won't punch without shattering, I didn't think it would but it was worth the try, although I think I will be finding pieces of it for a while LOL!!)  I had to substitute the Brushed Corduroy ink for my Bundled Twigs as it is the one colour of Distress Ink I don't have (I think it has been lost somewhere) but I like the darker effect and my gold paint did not want to stick to the Alpha part letters, but I am still happy with the result.

No comments: