Friday, December 23, 2011

Scrap the Girls December Challenge

Ok so I am loving the time to do these challenges, hopefully it will continue!
This layout has been made for the December Scrap the Girls site.  The criteria was babies, and being so close to Christmas I thought I would do Imogen's first visit to Santa's knee.  She was only two months old.  It took a few years after this photo to get another one!
I know the site say 'No boys allowed, but I have scrapped all her baby photos and don't want to re-scrap them (got too many others to do) my photo does have two boys in it, but I feel the focus of the layout is on her.
I have used:
*Coredinations Whitewash Cardstock - Pie Safe
*AS4E Silver Glitter Cardstock
*Purple Pumpkin Banner and Baker's Twine
*Autumn Leaves Holly Jolly Ribbon
*Vintage Pink Tinsel (from local opportunity shop)
*Vintage Crochet Snowflake (as above)
*Prima Bronte Blooms - Strawberry
*Websters Page's Flower Cameo
*Prima Sugar Blooms - Sweet Fairy
*Prima Alphabet Stickers
*Black Gel Pen
*Prima Crystal Flourish
*Bo Bunny Trinkets - Father Christmas
*White Embossing Powder and Distress Embossing Ink
*Kaiser Paper Blooms - Fairy Floss
Kaiser Tiny Alpha Stickers - Cotton Candy

I hope you like it!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Fabulous layout! :)

Kerryn said...

The glitter background looks fabulous. Thanks for playing at STG :).