Thursday, December 22, 2011

Purple Pumpkin December Sketch Challenge

Wow it feels like forever since I have taken so 'me' time and joined a challenge, I used to do them all the time, but in the last few years life has gotten crazy and my personal scrapbooking has taken a back step.  I am hoping that will all change soon!
So I love the Purple Pumpkin sales, and have a very large (and growing) stash of their supplies, s I figured I might as well use some!  They do a challenge each month.  So I figured I would have a go at the December Challenge.
I have used:
*Heidi Swapp invisibles paper
*Wheatfeilds Glimmer Mist
*Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium Joyous Noel paper
*Bo Bunny Father Christmas Dots and Cut outs papers.
*Distress ink Gathered Twigs and Old Paper.
*Scrap Chipboard.
*Bo Bunny Noel Combo Stickers (which I have stuck to the chipboard to give the title some dimension).
*Prima Flowers Avon Roses North Country.
*Webster's Pages Pin.
*Bo Bunny Father Christmas Brad.
*Brad.
*Purple Pumpkin Embellishments - Spotty button, tree button, spotty button flower, crochet flower, bakers twine and red canvas tag.

I hope you like it!

4 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Lovely Chrissy layout!!! Thanks for playing along with us at PP! :D

Kylie said...

i love traditional xmas layouts and yours looks great..thanks for playing along at PP

Crece said...

What a great Christmas Layout, thanks for playing along with us at Purple Pumpkin xxx

Tracey Taylor said...

love your clusters of PP goodies on the page!