Friday, December 30, 2011

123 December Challenge

Yeah another page done, this one was for 123's December criteria, which was 
the word - make.
the colour - Marigold.
the technique - MYO (make your own anything!)
The colours might night be exactly marigold, but it's the closest I had!  The word make has been included in my title as makes, which I hope is ok!!  And my 'make your own' is a clay Christmas tree impression.
I have used:
*Core'dinations White Wash - Screen door.
*Creative Imaginations - Christine Adolph paper.
*Sizzix Embossing Folder.
*Air Dry Clay.
*White Acrylic Paint.
*Smooch - Sweet Melon.
*Kaiser Merry Christmas Stamp Set.
*Color Box - Sweet Melon Ink.
*Ribbon.
*Kaiser Miss Nelly Sticker Set and Her Habits Paper.
*We R Memory Keepers Glitter Brads - Tres' Elegant.
*Arctic Frog Alphabet Stickers.
*Glimmermist - Sunflower.
*Kaiser Pearls and Bling.
*Kaiser Resin Blossoms - Dahlia.
*Prima Essentials #9 - Fairy Flora.
*Butterfly Die Cut.

I hope you like it!

2 comments:

Tanyah Payne said...

Love your layout, your tree is very cool! :)

Nicolee said...

very cool tree Leesa!!! thx for playing along at 123 for Dec.x