Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Some Recent Creations

Your Out of this World Layout
Imogen had her face painted at Wild Dog Wineries Good Friday Appeal fundraising day by the most talented Face Painter I have ever seen. Imogen was a Mermaid and she was so happy with the finished product!
I have used
Bo Bunny Blast Off! Collection Papers and Embellishments
See you can use masculine papers for girl layouts!

I loved making this! Mind you it is still an empty book!! Which is kinda sad, but I just can't committ what to put in it!! I think it will be a Family Tree book, eventually!!
I have made it following Prima Marion Smith's tutorial, I just love Marion's work and I was so happy to be meeting her in November, but unfortunatly she is no longer able to make the trip - hopefully next year. I am so privledged to have one of the Prima Educators come to the shop!
I have used
A vintage book
Acrylic Paints
Assorted Inks
Prima Flowers
Kaiser Flowers
Green Tara Flowers
Lace
Prima Trinket Tassle
Prima Papers inside
Fancy Pants Journal Cards inside

Prima/Donna Downey Apron
After meeting Donna in Sydney earlier this year I loved the aprons the girls made in the class, so I just had to have a go at my own!
I have used
Prima Apron
Glimmer Mist
Prima Flowers
Prima Bling
Prina Iron Ons
Assorted Laces
and lots and lots of glue!!

Imogen's Easter Egg Hunt Basket
This was the April Monthly Challenge kit at Fat Cat. I decided to do something different and work off the page with this kit. Imogen just loved it and it was really easy to make!
I have used
April Monnthly Challenge Kit
Crepe paper
Flowers
Bling
Manila Tag
We R Memory Keepers Easter Tags

Fun Layout
I have made this layout usng
Kaiser Party animals papers, rub ons and stamps
Bo Bunny ribbon
Ribbon and string
Embossing Folders

This Layout is one I have made for the shops July Monthly Challenge Kit. It is another page on my long over due wedding album!
I have used
Fat Cat Scrappin's July Monthly Challenge Kit
Plus I have added
Making Memories Flower (it was a halloween one, but I pulled the skull from the center!)
A Kut it Out Chipboard frame
Dimensional Magic
Mother of Pearl Heart button
Teressa Collins Lace
Prima flowers
Kaiser wooden flourish
Glimmer Mist
Glitter
and my Cricut

No comments: