Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My (Current) Favorite Layout for Purple Pumpkin

Over at the lovely Sam Hauzer's Purple Pumpkin Blog they are having a Guest Design Team Call, you simply have to link your favorite layout to the post for your chance to win!
This is my favorite layout (at the moment!) I have made it using
Bazzil Cardstock
Prima Botanical Patterned Papers
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Assorted Prima Flowers
Tim Holtz Foliage Flowers and Brads
Bo Bunny Brads
Kaiser Pearl Brad
Tim Holtz Sizzix dies
Dimensional Magic
Stamps
Lace
String
Jewelry Tag

To make my flowers more elegant - rather than the plain mulberry flowers I had left over! I have stamped various stamps onto the flowers, before adding several layers of Dimensional Magic to add loads of shine! I have taken my die cut Sizzix shapes to the next level by running them through my Big Shot then rubbing very lightly with gold ink before adding Dimensional magic.

I have not used any Purple Pumpkin Lovely Embellies, because I don't have ANY!! I have always been working and not able to get to the sales, and by the time I get to look it's all sold out!!
BUT this is something I plan to change this Friday night at 7.30 pm on their blog.
Judging by the sneaks Sam has been putting up on her Facebook page you don't want to miss this sale. I am hanging out for the XL Asian Girl brads, so so cute and perfect to finish the pages of Immy's kinder Asian dress up day!

So if you like my page please vote for it on the Purple Pumpkin Facebook page soon!
It might kick my bum into adding more of my work into this poor neglected blog!!!

No comments: