Friday, December 10, 2010

Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas Day 9

I have finished tag 9 today, I have skipped tag 8 for now, I am breaking my rule about not buying anything new, as I really need the seasonal mask Tim has used. The ones I have just are not right for Tim's extreme masking!!

I love the warm colours of this tag, it suits our dry Aussie climate! The warm colours match the vintage theme and I LOVE the rosette, (I NEED the die to make them as the way Tim used them made is so much easier and quicker them by scratch!)

I have used: manila tag, kaiser sheet music stamp, distress inks dried marigold, adirondac ink in rust, caramel and current, Heirloom gold perfect pearls in water, fiskars threading water punch, kaiser papers, tinsel, coredinations, cricut and plaitin school book cartridge, dimension magic, brads, texture hammer, urgan grunge stamp, heart brad, crown charm, tulle, muslin, vintage buttons, pearls, beads and jump rings.

2 comments:

Jill W. said...

You are doing a beautiful job following Tim.
Thank you for stopping in my adventure. I hope you are having as much fun with the 12 tags as I am.
~Jill

grannypoppy said...

Hi Leesa! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Isn't it fun, playing along with Tim? Your tags look fantastic ..... it's great that you are trying to not buy any new stuff and making do with what you have! I keep asking myself, "How can I have so much STUFF and never have what Tim is using for his tags?" But I am getting by ... and creating a HUGE wish list :)I've only managed to do 4 tags ... too busy with other things, but I'm itching to get in my craft room and play!