Friday, December 10, 2010

Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas Day 7

Day 7 of Tim's 12 tag's of Christmas was heaps of fun! I honestly didn't think I would be able to adapt it enough to make it work, but I LOVE it. I honestly don't know which one is my favorite, I think they all are.
For this tag I have used: a manila tag, distress inks in vintage photo, walnut stain, tea dye, frayed burlap, crushed olive, fired brick, peeled paint and forest moss, glimmermist in peppermint stick, red velvet, forest green and lily pad, craft concepts woodgrain folder, distress stickles rock candy, scratch tool, cricut machine, accent essentials cartridge, canvas, JAC paper, cardboard, grungeboard alphas, vintage button, urban grunge stamp, archival ink jet black, grungeboard flourish, white paint, muslin, fibers, K&Co Jewelery charm, burgundy stickles, kaiser paper scrap, dimension magic, angel charm and a safety pin.

The day 8 tag uses a Santa mask from Tim's seasonal mask set, all my masks don't work so I am going to break my rule and buy it!! So i'll have to skip it for now :(

Are you doing Tim's tags? If you are please leave a comment with a link to your blog, I would love to see what other people are creating!

No comments: