Friday, December 3, 2010

Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas Day 1

Wow it doesn't feel like a year has passed since I did these tags last year!
As most of you know Tim Holtz is more than just my ultimate Scrapbook Idol, and each year he makes 12 tags on the first 12 days of December.

His first tag was very winter themed, and while I followed the winter colours last year I really haven't done much with the tags as they are wrong for my pages. So this year my challenge to myself is not only to use what I have, but to also try and make them more Summer Christmas!

For this tag I have used a manila tag, craft concepts woodgrain folder, cardboard, JAC paper, cream paint, rickety house die (I roughed the edges with a craft knife so it would look more like a typical beach house!), antique linen, tea dye, walnut stain, mustard seed, spiced marmalade, forest moss and fired brick distress inks, RW grass laser cut, opals embossing powder, iridescent gold and coffee glimmermist, brown paper bag, modge podge, green tara leaf ribbon, shells, kaiser tis the season stamp, stayz on, shrinky dinks, tag, ribbon, star, bow and tree trimming.

I love it!

No comments: