Thursday, December 9, 2010

Daily December Album so far...

I have made my album this year 8x8, which after I cut it I thought what a waste, but I am using alot of scraps as journal spots, pockets or tags as I go, plus I enjoy having the bigger space to work with.
This is my cover this year, I still need to add the year. I am binding my album with my Cinch machine, but not until I finish it, so while I work on it, it is just held together with a couple of rings.
Day 1 is a fold out page and shows Ethan with his wreath he made in art class, plus some ribbons and bling!
This fold out page is my favorite page yet, I love the pastel/vintage colours, the velvet ricrac and bling. I have used my I-rock for the bling and I LOVE it! It has made adding bling so much easier and they don't go in the wrong place!!
Day 2 has some cuttlebug embossing on the coredinations cardstock, a custom brad made on my i-top, lots of stickles and some ribbon.
Day 3 has a pocket to cover the yucky backwards writing from Day 2's embossing! It also holds my journalling about Immy and the kinder washing. I have also added some chipboard stars covered in both stickles and dimensional pearls, some rub ons and ribbon.
Day 4 is fairly basic the back of the star from the last page I have added stickles to and I have used two punches I picked up at a garage sale on the same day! Plus some rub ons's more stickles and bling and a decorative button.
Day 5 is a fold out page with a small acetate page also. This was our day out at Pa's work break up. The acetate page I have stamped and added sparkle and fluff to it, it worked but next time i'll heat from a little further away, as it did warp a little, but it didn't melt!!
I have also added some rub ons a little chipboard Santa I had cut from a bigger word (where I didn't want him!) which I have added sparkle and soft to his hat tip and beard then coloured the rest with gel pens.

No comments: