Thursday, July 1, 2010

School Holidays...

It's school holidays and I am getting nothing I mean NOTHING done! I take the kids to work with me and that stops me from doing most things as it's always "I'm hungry" "He pushed me" "Mum Immy..." Ahhhhhh!!
Plus we have had children booked into our school holiday program every day, which is great, but I've had to clean my work area up to fit them, so I don't see any scrapping getting done over the next week!!
Yesterday we had a texture canvas day and the kids had a blast, I left my kids with the in laws for the day as the class is good messy fun, and I really didn't need two little helpers. The six canvases all looked so different and very beautiful.
So all I really have to share is photos from a very hectic morning last Thursday...
Ethan had a barn dance at school and they could dress up Western style, pretty easy we have cowboy dress ups. I didn't get very good photos at the actual dance the school has a small gym and all the kids from grades prep - 3, where all dancing at the same time, add in all the parents around them and it was squashy and very hot (despite being freezing outside!)
Immy also had a dress up day, Oriental! (Like two dress up days on the one day aren't bad enough, but Oriental!!) Luckily Mum, who is the dress up Queen, had this dress (which is a size 10!! And Immy fits a size 3!!!) stashed away, so she fixed it and Immy loved it. They had the kinder set up so well, they had low, long tables with black and red bowls, chopsticks and they had an Asian banquet for lunch.

No comments: