Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A few pages

I have been trying to get around to working on these forever! But the shop is very busy and I am not getting anything done. Yesterday I had nothing to do, I had finished the school holiday program lists and samples, I had finished the July Class list and samples, so I thought I would scrap for myself.
There is a newish group called 'the color room' where they give you a colour palette to work with and an optional sketch to follow. I did palette 1 and 2 yesterday, and I am trying to follow their sketches as well, they are up to palette 9 and there is some amazing work happening.
The above layout was palette 1, I like how it turned out.
This layout was done using palette 2, I love this photo of Ethan, it works so well done in black and white with this colour palette.

Lastly this was layout I did for last months Kraft it up challenge, but it never made it up!! I just love the Hey Birdie range from Kaiser, head over to the Fat Cat Scrappin' blog to see some sneak peeks at Sam's next card class using this range!

No comments: