Friday, April 9, 2010

Week 13 & 14 ATC Diary

I have been so slack (read busy and having a great time with two bored kids on School holidays!)
Last weeks theme was Animals, and I have used this cute digi stamp from Motivet. With Animals as the theme, it just had to be a cat!
Week 14 was stamping, I have used Easter stamps as it was also Easter time. These are the cute new We R Memory Keepers Hippity Hoppity stamps, I love this range. I stamped a script background in distress ink, then the eggs, did a crayon resist with purple ink. Stamped the bunny, popped him up and the wording was stamped on clear film then stapled on.

1 comment:

De said...

Good combination of themes...Easter and stamping Leesa. I like the little birdie set in those stamps. Will have to see if Trish in Horsham is getting any in!