Monday, March 1, 2010

Week 9 @ ATC Diary

Over at the ATC Diary Week 9's theme was a colour challenge, pink and black with bling. Eeekk! Ok so pink and black are not my favorite colours together, pink and brown, no problems. But pink and black....
This ATC has sort of been thrown together, the measuring tape was out of a Christmas bonbon (which I shamelessly stole from my children!), the Darkroom Door photo booth image has been in my stash for a while, as with the rest. I have coloured the DRD image with both chalks and pens.
I know I may have cheated, but only a little;)! I figure grey/black comes from the same colour!!!LOL!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Rofl! I like the greyscale image. I have to admit I used greyscale for a swap. Well done, you might not like the colours together, but you pulled it off!!

De said...

Well done Leesa! I'm glad we've challenged someone!