Friday, March 12, 2010

STM Challenge #125

Here is my entry for Scrapping The Music's Challenge #125 'anyone else but you'. I have heaps of photos from our last family holiday, which was to Bright. They are waiting to be scrapped (like so many thousands of others) but I just never feel like doing them. I really like the toning of this page.
I have used the back side of a Creative Imaginations Halloween paper! As my base, chocolate metallic paper, scraps, Basic Grey apha stickers, a book page flower, Bazzil Stitching templates.
Thanks for looking!!

4 comments:

Jennifer Campbell said...

Beautiful paper and stitching... great job on the layout! Thanks for playing along with us at STM!

Jeanet said...

Wow, what a beautiful photo!I love your Layout!Beautiful colors and I love those flowers!
Thank you so much for joining us at STM!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! This is AMAZING!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeee the photo, the colors....and love love loveeeeeeeeeeeee those stitched leaves!!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

anne g-i said...

Love the colors and the stitching - looks fabulous!!!