Friday, March 5, 2010

Scrapping the music #124

Here is my entry for Scrapping the Music's Challenge 124 "What's so bad about feeling good?" I have used 'share a moment' from the lyrics to create my title of this page on my son and me.
I have used...
Pink and Kraft Cardstock, Creative Imaginations Die Cut Paper, Basic Grey Lemonade Papers, Kut It Out Flourish (which I cut up before roughly inking black and adding licorice pixie sticks to the butterfly, flower and hearts), Pink Taffy Glimmermist, Vellum and my printer to create the title, and tissue paper to create the flowers. Then everything was distressed with the Heidi swapp edge distresser.

5 comments:

Jeanet said...

Wow...love your layout!And what a beautiful photo!Loving your title and your design!
Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapping The Music this week

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!! I love love love love love that photo, the distressed layers and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those flowers!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Scrapping the Music! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jennifer Campbell said...

I love this layout... great take on the song! I love that photo and flowers as well!!! Great Job! Thanks for playing along with us at STM!

Donna said...

Sweet LO, love the pretty flower!!

anne g-i said...

beautiful LO - gotta grab those moments when you can!!!