Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sandie's Napkin Challenge

Sandie brought the most gorgeous napkins awhile ago and she is so generous she shared them around, but the challenge was you had to make something using the images on the napkin. So I have finally gotten to them today. I made two projects (and I still have 1/2 a napkin left!) the first is a scrapbook page. I have kept it very simple.
I have had these photos for ages, and never known what I wanted to do with them! Poor Scabbers was Immy's favorite rat, he got carted (the bag she carried him in was too big for her and her knee's would hit him when she walked!) around by her alot!
I have used the backside of some Basic Grey Papers, red grosgrain, felt flower, one of Sandie's daisies, Scrap FX chipboard mice, Creative Imaginations alphas, Cardstock, ink, modge podge and the lettering is off the napkin.
My second project was a quick card. Again I have kept it simple. I loved this image, it's very Desperate Housewives-ish (and all who know me, you know I love the show)
I have used Heidi Swapp paper, Cardstock, Metallic paper, Prima flowers and pearls, ribbon and lace. I cut the lady out and modge podged her onto white cardstock so that the image had more stability.

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Wow Leesa. You've done so well.

They both look fab.

Thanks for joining in.

Luv Sandie