Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Forever Always Cyber Crop

This past weekend was Forever Always Cyber Crop. It was the first time I have done a cyber crop in ages. The first challenge was a little gift box. I made one and so did Ethan for Mrs. Spokes. They are so cute and easy to make.
Next was a sketch challenge with a journal twist. It has to contain more than 40 words journalling. I am really happy with this layout, I love the colours.
Next was a criteria challenge, your page had to include a book page for English, numbers for maths, something old for history and ink/paint for art.
Next was a colour challenge using your schools colours and you had to share a photo of you at school. I enjoyed doing a page on little me!
Lastly was a recipe challenge, like a blindscrap. I love this one to, I was unsure about using brackets, as I don't normally like using them, but I think I like them here.

1 comment:

ann said...

Wow you have been busy love the LO's
Happy Easter to you and your family