Saturday, February 20, 2010

Scrapping the Music #122

Just a quick post today, I am in a bit of a hurry, I finally finished this simple wedding layout today for Scrapping the Music Challenge #122 "I could not ask for more" I am happy I am finally getting more of my wedding photos scrapped, it's only been 3 years this time next week!
Oh and I must say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend Sam for today, I hope you have a fantasic day!! I found you the sweetest most you present this morning, you will have to come have a cuppa with me when you get home!!!!

5 comments:

yyam said...

Awww...sweet! Love the titling work! :) Thanks for joining us at STM this week!

anne g-i said...

A beautiful tribute to your day! Love you mix of colors the your ribbon!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the soft colors!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jeanet said...

This is so gorgeous!Loving those colors and the beautiful photo's!
Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapping The Music this week!

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! I just love the beautiful photos and the soft colors!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!!!!