Saturday, January 9, 2010

Week 2 ATC and a Layout

Here is my ATC for week 2 at the Weekly ATC Diary. The theme was summer.
I have used
Bo Bunny Flutter Butter Paper
Fiskars Stamps
Twinkling H2Os
Cloud 9 Rain drops
Queen and Co Anchor
Yellow brad
Starfish charm and Tim Holtz alcohol inks.
This page was just done for fun, because we got this paper range into the shop, and it was just screaming at me to use it with Immy.

I have used
Black Cardstock
Pink Mulberry paper
Creative Imaginations Caution Girl paper
Basic Grey Lemonade Sunkissed paper
Scrap FX Chipboard
Black and glitter embossing powders
Creative Imaginations rub on
Green Tara flower and a button
Pink Embroidery Cotton (YES I stiched! My pet hate - but I did it!!)
I still think I need to add some journalling, might type something up tonight, as there is a story with that photo. She did NOT want to be a pirate for pirate day, she (of course) wanted to be a Princess. But once she was dressed she did like the costume we made her.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh it's lovely Leesa! So fun and bright!! Love those rain drops, very nifty!

Elizabeth said...

Haha I got so excited I forgot to say I love the LO! I don't like stitching either.. I am not good at it, and the only time I ever did it was on a LO for mum LOL