Friday, January 8, 2010

Some new creations


This was just a quick layout I whipped up using some Halloween papers at work. Just to show that the backs of some double sided papers can be used for other layouts too.
I have used Fancy Pants Trick or treat -Flying bats, trick or treat strips, great pumpkin and monster mash papers, an old basic grey paper from my stash, and assorted basic grey and pink paislee alphabets.

A Wedding card I created for Mojo Monday Week 119. I have used White Cardstock, Black and Silver Metallic Cardstock, KI Memories Frosty lace cardstock, black stayz on, Whispers silver pearl embossing powder, The Greeting Farm Wedding stamps, Creative Imaginations Ribbon and brad and Green Tara flowers.

This was a layout I did today for the Black with 2 site, but me being me, didn't read the instructions properly and when I went to submit it I noticed it is meant to be dominantly black. OPPS!!! But I don't think I want to change it, so I might have to do another!!!

I have used, White, black and blue cardstock, lace, ribbon, Basic Grey rub ons, Creative Imaginations rub ons, Heidi Grace pin and button, Chipboard snowflake, paint, icicle and baby blue stickles, basic grey alphas, reminisce winter wonderland - frosty paper.

No comments: