Monday, January 4, 2010

New creations


This layout was done using a old kit from Fat Cat Scrappin'

A page on Immy's first love Michael. She adores him and just loves to have him around. I have used some white mulberry paper for texture, some metallic white to cover old crappy printed chipboard letters, Heidi Grace rub-ons and acrylic shapes (which I have embossed in the cuttlebug), Imaginesce papers, Green Tara flowers, a button and tag for hidden journaling. It is a very touchy feely layout and I love it.

This layout was made using Fat Cat Scrappin's December Monthly Kit. This was a challenge in a challenge, you had to not only create a layout using the kit, but it's title had to be "What Christmas Means To Me" and there was a tutorial on how to make the paper flower. If anyone would like a copy of the tutorial let me know.

The two canvases were made for my parents and James' parents as Christmas Presents. I have created the base with glimmermist sprays. and just some embellishments I had. I have printed the photos onto canvas paper.

No comments: