Monday, January 18, 2010

Inkurable Stampers - Art Doll

January's challenge at Inkurable Stampers is to create an 'art doll' I have used a template from The Enchanted Gallery. I started with a cream cardstock base, and cut the bodice from chipboard. I then covered parts with patterned paper and stamped her legs with Versa Mark, then Sky Grey Versa Cube, then chalked over the top with grey metallic chalks. Her Boots are old Basic Grey paper and a Prima stamp over the top. Finished with Liquid Pearls and Seed Beads.
Her skirt is made with 10cm Green Tara flowers and tipped with glitter, a belt was made with lace, glimmermist and pearls. Her wings are grunge board painted with Twinks and then splashed with Glimmermist.
I have used an image found on the The Graphics Fairy as her face, then coated it with Matt Accents. Her crown was cut from patterned paper, then embossed.
This was my first paper doll and I think I like her. I have used her on my new ATC Folder, which is from Darkroom Door, coated thickly in Texture Paste, then I modge podged old dictionary sheets over the lumps. Then finished with some Grunge board painted with twinks.

2 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

oh she is just darling!!

laury55 said...

really lovely...great doll