Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Greeting Farm CHA Relay

The Greeting Farm are giving away 'new' digital stamps, go to their blog ASAP you must upload day one's card - using this super cute Mermaid Ian - by about 5pm tomorrow. Go to their blog to get the exact details. All those who complete the first card by the due time, will receive the second digi stamp.As it is Sunday and all my supplies are at work I had to make do with little scraps and bits I still have here!! I forgot I had some of it! I had to use James' pencils. Bazzil cardstock, old K&Co Tim Coffee papers, Basic Grey Urban Prairie and Gypsy ranges, Heidi Swapp Sticker, Rusty Pickle rub-ons, a Heidi Grace pin, beads, ribbon, buttons, brads, bling, and a wooden heart painted metallic blue.
I have used Mojo Monday's Sketch for week 122

I am looking forward to tomorrow's digi.

No comments: