Tuesday, January 5, 2010

ATCs4U Week 1 ATC

Here is my ATC for the yahoo group I have joined, they are hosting 2010 Challenge to create a ATC for each week. Week 1 was your name and its meaning. If you want to join there are more details here

I have used Basic Grey paper, Bumble Bee ticket, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tea Dye and Worn Lipstick, Creative Imaginations rub on's, Little Yellow Bicycle stamp, Heidi Swapp Butterfly Accent, buttons, brads and alphabet chalms.
Did you know I have never looked up the meaning of my name! God's Promise... Well i'll be.

2 comments:

De said...

Great job Leesa. LOL about never having looked up your name.... see crafting is educating vbg
Cheers
De

Elizabeth said...

Love it Leesa!! Just organising it to go on the blog tomorrow morning :)
Thanks for playing along.