Sunday, December 6, 2009

Some recent happenings

I have been working on my Christmas cards, I have made some like this and will make another different design next week. I also spend a long time making this snowman, we saw the instructions in a issue of Australian Stamping and Papercraft? I hope that was it! And we all had fun making them. I also made the little snowmen boxes for teachers gifts.

I have been working on Ali Edwards Daily December album, I have watched her do it last year but thought I would find too hard to take a photo each day, but so far I have had no trouble in fact I have heaps of photos. I just need to find time to get the photos printed and into the album.

Today we had Dad's work Christmas Christmas do at Delhuntie Park in Trafalgar. Ethan went on the flying fox by himself this year.
The kids ate about a years supply of junk in one day, with heaps of popcorn, fairy floss, chips, icecream and slushies!! Then Santa arrived with a present for everyone and threw lollies to the kids from the car he came in on. The kids also had fun on the canoes with Pa, especially when he was rocking them.

No comments: