Monday, December 7, 2009

My Daily December Album, Tim Holtz Tags, Snowman and Noel Banner

Just thought I would share the cover and first day page from my Daily December Album, I have used the Little Yellow Bicycle Mini Book, RW Laser Cuts Letters, Kaiser numbers, Twinkling H2O's, Little Yellow Bicycle Acrylic die cuts and Basic Grey Bling. I am still trying to get time to put my photos in. Day 1 was putting up our Christmas tree.


For those of you who don't know you need to head over to Tim Holtz' blog for his magnificent 12 Tags of Christmas. He is up to day 7 I think, and just by leaving a comment on his daily post you could win a prize. Also for anyone giving the tags ago if you email him a picture of your tags you can also win. But the best thing is these tags, Tim is WONDERFUL and it is amazing what that man can do. I have decided to play along this year, but I an only using what I have in my stash. So my tags are coming out a little different, but I am loving them and the new techniques I am learning.
This is one of the snowmen boxes I have made for Ethan's After School ladies. They are so cute!
And lastly this banner I have made using inspiration from The Girlfriends Club VBlogs Candy Cane Fridays, this week was home decore and there is so much I want to make (and so little time!!)

No comments: