Monday, November 23, 2009

Some Creations and News

Well I have finally gotten around to two things tonight Linking this blog with the Fat Cat Scrappin' Blog (for those of you who don't know Fat Cat Scrappin' is a Scrapbook shop owned by myself and Fiona. Who is also part of the second thing I have done tonight linked her blog and gotten it up and running for her. I now have a busy night of blogging ahead of me!
The links are on the right hand side of the page under Scrapping friends. Alot of my recent layouts have ended up on the Fat Cat Scrappin' blog and not here.
This weekend was Allcraftz (a forum I visit's second birthday, they did heaps of challenges, but due to Sunday's shopping adventure, I only got a few done! (That's a whole other story!!)
These are two sketch challenge Layouts...
Two sketch challenge cards...
And a Set of 3 ATC's that could be either stand alone ATC's or part of a set. I do LOVE the Sassafrass Lass Monstrosities range!!!!!!

No comments: