Sunday, September 27, 2009

Some Card Creations


I made this card to have on display in the shop I have used the Greeting Farm, Teacher Anya and coloured her with water colour pencil and stickles. Plain and metallic cardstock and the new Sassafrass Lass Me Likey paper (which yes I do likee!!)


This card was made for a friends birthday a while ago, but since she has just received it (just a few months late opps!) I can share it now. I have used a very cute Penny Black stamp, pearl chalks, stickles on his wings. Mesh ribbon (I love this ATM), Velvet ribbon and flowers. Finished off with a Heidi Swapp Happy Birthday stamp.

Another card just for fun and display at the shop. Simple and easy! Distressed edges, cuttlebuged, one of Sandie's Daisies. And a house shape cut from cardboard (I do have some Maya Road ones somewhere, but do you think I can find them!) Finished with a kaiser brad and a Heidi Grace sentiment.


Another just for fun, a few pieces of bright paper, some tissue type paper, ribbon, flowers and my beloved Heidi Swapp Happy Birthday stamp, with a deep purple embossing over a clear glitter embossing.

No comments: