Monday, September 21, 2009

ATC's!

The first one is for Inkurable Stamper's the theme for September was "Down By The Sea"

I have made a rock wall by hand cutting odd shapes from brown patterned paper. Then I have used a Remember When chipboard mermaid. Her hair has been coloured with pens and finished with stickles and a Kaiser rhinestones. Her face was drawn on by a super talented friend, Samantha. Her top is made from buttons. I have painted her tail using ranger liquid pearls, which has given her tail a lovely textured feel.
The starfish has been coloured with Tim Holtz alcohol inks. The waves were made by cutting them from a lace paper and glimmermisted them with patina. The fish and word stamp are from the 'Rock the Farm' set from the Greeting Farm. The fish has been painted with Ranger liquid pearls, and the words ink with versa cube sand beige.

The second ATC was made for Thank God It's Friday. The prompt was It's Magic this week. I have ran my cardstock through the cuttlebug with the swiss dot folder. I have added plenty of stickles. I have stamped Fairy Tink from 'The Greeting Farm' with Stayz on and coloured it with water colour pencils. Her wings are filled with denim jeans distress stickles, and her skirt with pink doodlebug flocking. Finished off with plain brads that have been glittered.

The third ATC is for Wednesday Stamper, the weekly theme was 'Dress' I found the cutest vintage paper doll print outs on the graphics fairy blog. I have dressed her in a cute little outfit. I have stamped the background with a stampin up script stamp, then added tim holtz inks to colour the background. I have printed the words on the computer, then inked the same as the background.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

OMG these are lovely.
Absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks Leesa for your magical entry to TGiF.

Hermine said...

Lovely artwrok

kotilaiska said...

Cute card!

Sandie said...

Oh these are great Leesa.

Well done.

Will be in for a visit next week.

Luv Sandie