Friday, August 21, 2009

Today's Creations

Well I spent a day to myself today, as I don't think I will be having any free days any time soon. I completed two ATC's and three cards!

The first card is one I have been going to do for a while, it was a challenge from Sandie to use a stamp you have never inked before (I have tones of those!) I have used a greeting farm stamp, making memories stamp, pebbles inc. chalks and kut it out acrylic flourish.
The second card was again found on Sandies Blog for Kelly . It was a sketch challenge. I have used another un-inked set of stamps this time Hero Arts. Plus my pebbles inc chalks, pixie stickz glitter, scrapbooking bitz pearl strands, chatterbox bits.
The third card is another card from Sandie. Her challenge was to use a photo of packaging to create a card. I have used Heidi Swapp paper, Tim Holtz Stamps, a chatterbox button, a heidi grace pin, kaiser bling and flower lace.
The first ATC is for Inkurable Stampers August 'Music' challenge. I have used a Collections bird painted with Tim Holtz tea dye Crackle Paint, rubbed over with pinecone ink to give the cracks more depth, then coated with dimension magic. I have also used some old rusty tin sheet, ran through the cuttlebug Allegro embossing folder, then inked with Alcohol Inks.
My last ATC is for a new blog I found on Darkroom Door, it's Wednesday Stamper They have a weekly challenge, this week was 'Paisley'. I have used a Little Yellow Bicycle Stamp, Kaiser pearls and rhinestones, grossgrain and organza ribbon, green tara and prima flowers.

10 comments:

Sandie said...

You have been having a very creative day Leesa.

Love all of your creations.

Thanks so much for joining in my challenges.

Luv Sandie

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

All of your cards are lovely!
Your paisley ATC for the WS challenge looks super with the bling and trims!

~*~ Patty

ann said...

Love your cards.

Vicky said...

Wow, you`ve had a very productive day :) I just had a look at your entry over at IS, & I wanted to come here & comment & I find all these other great project you`ve done, just beautiful :) Enjoy your weekend, hugs from Vicky

stephanne said...

Wow, what a yummy post, such great creations!! Well, I came by to visit your entry for Kellie's sketch challenge, and it is fab. Well, I like all of your creations, but I am understandable biased, so I especially like your Kellie entries!! Hope you'll join us next time!!
Stephanne

Belinda said...

DIG the paisley flourishes, use them a lot! not as a stamp though, never heard of the stamp company yellow bicycles :)

Kellie Winnell said...

WOW you have been busy! I lvoe everything you have created. very talented are you ;) I love what you have done with the sketch it's gorgeous, thank you so much for playing along and I hope to see you back again next month when we do it all again :) xx

Tracey Feeger said...

Great creations. Wonderful job
mwah
Trace

Jenene said...

Hi Leesa, havent got your email address, so I am writing here to say I received your'relax, take it easy' card in the Darkroom Door swap, I just love it, many thanks Jenene Evans
PS Have loved checkin out your blog too ;-)

Belinda said...

HI Leesa
Just wanting to say thankyou very much for your lovely ATC I received today upon my return from a brief holiday. The message, relax, take it easy, was very appropriate as I had driven from Melbourne to ADelaide with 2 young kids plus husband!
I have enjoyed looking at your blog too!
Thanks so much
Belinda
www.blaacraft.blogspot.com