Saturday, August 1, 2009

A New Blog Award

This is a new award I received from Ann. It's an Idyll Hours award, to accept this award you need to give ten reasons why you love to blog, send it to ten people and link back to the person who awarded you.

Ten Reasons I like to Blog...
1. The people I have meet, and hopefully continue to meet.
2. I can keep my best friend (who lives along way away) up to date on the family stuff.
3. I cans how my scrapbook creations off to anyone who wants to see them.
4. The challenge blogs, I have learnt so much through them.
5. Being able to see other artists' work.
6. Blog hopping!!!!
7. Seeing new products.
8. Taking part in the swaps.
9. Learning new techniques.
10. Having 'my time' while I look at blogs.
Ten People to pass on to...
1. Samantha
2. Sandie
3. Vicky
4. Cindy
5. Nicole
Sorry but that's as many as my brain will allow tonight.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Hi Leesa, I finally got a chance to update my blog this week LOL, Thank you so much for thinking of me :) I hope all is well with you :) Cyberhugs from Vicky