Friday, July 31, 2009

Inkurable Stampers July Challenge - Playing Cards

July's Challenge over on Inkurable Stampers was to use the theme 'playing cards'. I have finally decided to stop just watching this amazing challenge blog, and actually get off my butt and do a challenge!

I have created an ATC, on the king of hearts card. Firstly I have inked the playing cards with a variety of inks until I was happy with the effect. I have layered pink and grey paper to cover the card image and provide a background for the amazing 'Edward' stamp from The Greeting Farm. I have coloured Edward, and used Twinks H2O Bronze Medallion to create the base for his hair, then pencil coloured over the top. Because Edward sparkles in the sunlight, I have given his skin a powdering of fine glitter, before covering it all with dimension magic.
My ATC has then been embellied up with a Making Memories push pin, ribbon, Kaiser black rhinestones, Prima flower, Chatterbox button, a red Heidi Grace heart pin, and a pearl heart inked with slate Alcohol Ink.
My writing has been been printed and inked, then coated in Ranger matte accents.

I hope you enjoy my Edward card as much as I do!!

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi Leesa, what a groovy ATC, love the "Edward" stamp :)

ann said...

Leesa what an awesome ATC. xx