Sunday, May 31, 2009

Last minute end of month layouts

Wow I pulled my finger out today I have done five layouts and I am still going.
The first is Hybrid's monthly sketch Challenge.
The next is Kym's Challenge over on Hybrid. It was to use four colours only(Blue, Burgundy,Grey and Cream), 1 5x7 photo, a two word title an non scrap item (Jeans Pocket and scrap) and eylets/brads.
The next is Black Magic's Second sketch for May. Colours were pink, silver and black, plus bling.
The next is Puzzle sketches.
The next is Kym's Colour Challenge on Hybrid it was to create a monochromatic pink layout using 1 photo, ribbons, buttons, a journal block and cardstock.
The last layout for now is Toni's challenge on Hybrid, it was to use 1 patterned paper, make your own title and use metal. I have run some rusty tin shim through my cuttlebug Birds and Swirls folder, and then used my alcohol inks to colour it.

No comments: