Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's been to long...

Well how naughty have I been! Life has just gotten so busy lately. I have returned to full time work at Arti.licious Cafe. I am loving it, it is rapidly becoming 'the' place to eat in Warragul.

I have changed my hair style and colour. I am loving it, I have wanted something like this for so long but my memory card died so the lovely photo I had (which is one of the only ones of me that I have ever liked is lost, but I do have the layout I did for Scrapbook Survivor which has the photo on it, so all was not lost. The challenge was to create a layout on your journey through Scrapbook Survivor.
More on Survivor that was my second last layout before I was evicted. May the best scrapper win ladies! My last layout was showing your scrap space before and after a layout.
Ethan is back at school, term 1 has been and gone. He really just loves school, and the development in him has been outstanding! He will have read 50 nights of reading on Monday and get his certificate. He can read most of the books he brings home almost by himself. Plus his words he has learnt he can write look and went! I am boasting I know - but I am so proud.
He did this at home the other night
Ethan's 25 night's reading certificate!

No comments: