Sunday, March 8, 2009

Two Layouts for Hybrid

Each month the design team at Hybrid set a challenge each. I have finished two challenges today, half way through!! I have done Maria's Challenge, which was to use 1 double sided paper, make a journal card, use two recycled materials, and at least 3 embellishments, plus one extra of your choice.
I have used...
*Making Memories Spellbound Brocade Orange (double sided paper)
*Pink Paislee Office Lingo Outside the Box (Journal block)
*Black Packaging paper - used to cut Boo.
*Grunge Board tag (my two recycled items)
*Cat Brad and plain brad
*K and Co Tim Coffey Adhesive chipboard
*Basic Grey Two Scoops Stamps (my 3 embellishments)
*Black Diamond Stickles (my extra item)
*Slice machine and Spellbound Design Card
*Perfect Persimon Powder
*Jet Black Archival Ink
My second layout is for Maria's challenge, her criteria was to use an old advertisement as a sketch.
I have used...
*Red Cardstock
*Sassafras lass Serendipity Wintermint
*Felt Tree
*Star Button
*Slice Machine and FaLaLa Design Card
*Creative Cafe Alphabet Rub ons
I was so glad to use these photos they are from two Christmas' ago, when Ethan got his digital camera, he had taken so many photo's, some were really good others really bad! But I love them, they have so much meaning, photo's of what was special to him on Christmas day.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

WOW! You have been busy, well done on all your beautiful LOs, I`m thinking about doing a couple as well :) I especially liked the LO following the ad design, great challenge.