Saturday, March 14, 2009

A new Addiction so not alot of Scrapping

After seeing Marie's daughter Anna with her head in Twiglight instead of spending time with her boyfriend I thought this must be something good. Well I have been reading non stop since. I brought the first book Twilight and read it, then Marie gave me the second book for my birthday last week, I read that so fast. Then I had to drive to Fountain Gate last night to buy the next two books- and I am half through the third now! I am so obsessed, and thankful I am reading them now, when I don't have to wait for the next one! So of course my scrapping has suffered!
We spent my birthday dinner at the O and H with family and friends. I made myself a chocolate mud cake, with stick ganache glaze and topped with truffles. I enjoyed our night got a lovely bunch of flowers from Marie and a new addition to our family from Fiona, we have adopted Cinderella (who came to us called Ember, as she was found after the bush fires, Fiona has had her at her vet ever since and no one claimed her) So now Max has a friend (although she doesn't think so yet) Today is the first day they are out together.


Imogen is besotted with her, she named her (who else would call a cat Cinderella) She will sit with Im and purr, where Max would scratch her and run away.

Enough useless chatter!!! On to my latest creations- first is my layout for challenge 5 for Scrapbook Survivor at Hybrid we had our supply tent damaged by rain. and all our patterned paper and pre made embellishments were distroyed. So this week we had to make our own and only use cardstock.
I have used...
*tan cardstock
*Frayed Burlap distress ink
*Old Lace Glimmermist
*Heidi Swapp Floral Bouquet Mask
*Ric Rac
*Black Magic Coredinations
*Making Memories Staples
*Birds and Swirls Embossing folder
*Cardstock Straps
*Buttons
*Stayz on Timber Brown
*Creative Imaginations Alphabet stamps

Next is my cards for Scrap a While
The challenge was to create a few cards using only 1 piece cardstock, 2 double sided patterned papers, 1 packet lettering, 1 pen and 6-7 brads...
I have used...
*White Cardstock
*Rusty Pickle Candy Land, Candy Pop and Tangy Taffy
*Queen and Co Brads
*Doddlebug Designs Double sided Alphabets
*Pink Paislee Pixie Stix Sugar Plum

No comments: