Sunday, March 8, 2009

More of Marie's Challenges to Show

Tonight I have four more layouts to show for Marie's challenge. I am having fun, and it is seriously not hard, I am filling album pages, and my photo stack is rapidly depleting!
The first layout is for Creative Scrappers
I have used:
*Rusty Pickle Boots n' bones
*Rusty Pickle Cap'n Jack Davey Jones and Black Pearl
*Black Cardstock
*Making Memories Spellbound Pebble Brads
*Basic Grey Two scoops Alphas
The Second Layout is for White with 1
I have used:
*Basic Grey Boxer Skinny Jeans
*White Cardstock
*Star Embossed Cardstock
*Creative Imaginations Paper
*Slice Machine and FaLaLa Design Card
*Star Stamps
*Word Accent
My third layout is for Scrap A While Forum's first sketch for the month
I have used:
*Basic Grey Color Me Silly Believe
*Basic Grey Cupcake Clown Nose and Kazoo Blue
*Cosmo Cricket Oh Joy Merry and Bright
*Little Yellow Bicycle Zach's Life Chipboard
*Brad
*Star patterned paper
*Creative Cafe Rub on Alphas
My last layout is for Puzzle Sketches
I have used:
*Rusty Pickle Pirate Princess Elizabeth Swan and Grace O'Malley
*Cuttlebug Embossing and Cutting Butterfly
*Black Diamond Stickles
*Black and Grey Cardstock
*Creative Imaginations Marah Johnson Swatch Book Rub ons
*Slice Machine and FaLaLa Design Card
*Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters Stamps
*Pirate Princess Rub ons
*Crown Brad

No comments: