Sunday, March 22, 2009

Layouts Galore

We had a retreat at Phillip Island this weekend, and being the cleaver person I am, I forgot to pack my SD card for my camera! So you'll have to wait to see photos of the massive water fight me and Fiona had in the Surf Beach. I ended up in the water fully clothed and absolutely drenched, but I started it, so I have nothing to complain about!
I did 11 layouts, some still need photos, but here is the most. Thanks to the lovely ladies on the design team at hybrid we were able to do the cyber crop, via text messages!
I have used...
*We R Memory Keepers Whiteout Christmas Dreamy, Holly and Lovely
*Perfect Pearls Blushing Rose and Lemongrass
*Green Grossgrain
*White Ric Rac
*Making Memories Chipboard
*Kaiser Bling
*Heidi Grace Spectrum Letters
*Pink Cardstock
*Prima Flowers.
This layout is Creative Scrappers #43
I have used...
*Heidi Swapp Toxic Waste paper
*DCWV the green stack papers
*Sassafrass Lass Life is Beautiful Indian Summer
*H2O's Jasper Red
*Red Cardstock
*Chipboard bracket and stars
*Basic Black Stampin Up Ink
*Creative Imaginations Alpha Stamps
The next layout is for Hybrid's Scrapbook Survivor Challenge #6. We had to use 3 patterned papers and a leaf or shell
I have used...
*Pink Paislee Spring Fling Tree House
*DCWV The Green Stack papers (stripe and bird)
*Prima Flowers
*Brads
*Making Memories Chipboard
*Perfect Pearls Key Lime and Blue Grass
*Leaf Button
*Versa Mark
*Hologram Embossing Powder
*Heidi Swap Alpha Stamps
This is Kym's monthly challenge on Hybrid. Her challenge was to use the hybrid banner colours brown, black and white, ribbon, buttons and flowers in those colours, 2 6x4 photos, use one word I picked Discover and use as the title, the journalling is the dictionary meaning.
I have used...
*Sticker Studio Retro Active Gears paper
*Black paint
*Chipboard tags
*Brads
*Inkboutique ribbon
*Button
*Tattered Rose Crackle paint
*Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
*Creative Imaginations Rub ons
*Clogg Stamp
*Basic Black Stamping Up ink
*Clock face and 7 Gypsies clock pieces
*Dimension Magic
I have used...
*Red Cardstock
*Creative Imaginations paper
*Prima Flowers and Brads
*Kaiser Bling
*Christmas Tree Charm
*Heidi Swapp Alpha Stamp
*Versa Mark
*Red Embossing Powder
The next few challenges are from our retreat, the first I combined my challenge with Scrapping the Music this week, the song was We Will Rock You by Queen. My challenge was to use a sketch given, the colours blue, brown, yellow and white, and use doodling.
I have used...
*Brown and Blue Cardstock
*We R Memory Keepers Explore, Rucksack and 360
*Autumn leaves Heather Bailey Stamps
*Pebbles Ink Chalk
*Button
*Basic Grey Archaic Stickers Alpha stickers
*Pinecone Versa Ink
The second was Marie's challenge, it was to pick a sketch and use, pick a packet of chipboard and use, 12" ribbon, 1 pin, 1 button, 1 strip bling, 2 cardstock, acrylic chip, punches, a art medium-I used ink. No flowers unless you punch them.

I have used...
*Red and Navy Cardstock
*Scenic Route North Shore Happy Kid Chipboard
*White Heidi Grace Pin
*Red Button
*Red Bling
*Kut It Out Acrylic Chip
*Tag Punch
*Stamping Up Roller Stamp
*Versa Mark
*Red Embossing Powder
*Flower Punch
*Heidi Swapp Love Roller Stamp
*Creative Imaginations Alpha Stamps
Sam's Challenge was a Card one, we had to play off for what technique we used, I got punching, then we pulled the colour we would use from a hat, I got yellow. Lucky me!
I have used...
*White Cardstock
*Yellow paper
*Inkboutique ribbon
*Black Kaiser Rhinestones
*Creative Imaginations Rub ons
*Stickles
*Button and pin
Will try to post the layouts I did for the cybercrop, I just need to add photos!

7 comments:

Mary said...

WOW!!! You are one busy scrapping girl! Love all your work! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Scrapping the Music!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwww......I agree with Mary...U have been busy.....YOUR LO's ARE GORGEOUS!!!! Thanks sooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us at Scrapping the Music! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Donna said...

Wonderful layouts!! I just love seeing your work!

Laura Fiore said...

HOly Cow...that is alot of GREAT layouts! Thanks so much for taking our challenge at STM!

mandysea said...

fabulous LO's!! Love your 'big man' lo!!
thanks for playing along with us at stm

Kristii said...

Wow!!! amazing work!!! Love your STM layout!! Absolutely awesome!! Thanks for joining in the fun!!

Vicky said...

After seeing Marie`s pics in SS I doubted anyone got any LOs done...how wrong was I LOL, your LOs are beautiful, & my favourite would have to be "Faitytale". Well done :)