Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A few things to show..

First I have a Bookmark made for Hybrid's Scrapbook Survivor's 3rd Mini Challenge. You had to make a book mark using 3 colors, a book quote.

I have used:
*Red and Black Cardstock
*White Gel pen
*White Pencil
*Red Tassel
*Black chipboard florish
The quote is one of my favorite ones from the Twilight books.

The next is a layout for Black Magic's 2nd Sketch for March

I have used...
*Black Cardstock
*Black Magic Cardstock
*Yellow Cardstock
*Doddlebug Apha stickers
*Pink Flocking
*Assorted ribbons

My last layout is for 123 Challenge

I have used...
*Brown and cream cardstock
*Brown Ink
*Basic Grey Alphabet Stickers
*Brown Grossgrain
*Flower Punches
*K and Co Paper
*Brown Button.

Hopefully I will have more to share by the end of tonight!

No comments: