Monday, February 23, 2009

My Canvas

We finally got to do our canvas class with the very talented Nic Finlayson on Sunday. What a scrapped out weekend this has been, Cindy's class on Friday night, cards on Saturday and then canvas on Sunday! Plus trying to get the challenges done for Hybrids Cyber Crop and Survivor.
My canvas is one of my favorite wedding photos. I have used...
*Tattered Leather, Vintage Pink and Olive Vine Glimmermist
*Tim Holtz Grungeboard
*Polished Pigments Paints
*A scrap of my Wedding Dress
*Old Doilies
*Buttons
*Brass Brads
*My Grandmas pearls.
*Chocolate Atsylicious brads
*Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters Fabric tag
*Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
I love my canvas, all I have to do to finish it is add the date. I can not wait to make more, and do these with the art space kids.

No comments: