Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Maria's February Challenge

Maria's Challenge over on Hybrid was to use your scraps with a twist, you had to use at least 4 different papers, layered, 2 different alphas, 2 lots of bling, 2 photos of something you can't live without. I have done my page on Desperate Housewives, I would die if I could not watch it!!
I have used...
*Purple and Red Bazzil
*Purple Kaiser Paper
*Scenic Route Sonoma, Scrap Strip 2
*Stripe Kaiser Paper
*Timeless Lilac Glimmermist
*Studio G Alpha Stamps
*Heidi Swapp Alpha Stamps
*Archival Ink Jet Black
*Chatterbox Artsylicious Splendid Treasures Ruby
*Kaiser red and purple bling

2 comments:

ann said...

This is a fab LO.
what a title love it.

Anonymous said...

wth you didn't tell me about this.. Or show me.. I love this.. who took the pic? ? ? ?
Marie