Saturday, February 28, 2009

Last Day of the month...

And I still have heaps of challenges and commitments to do!! Oh help! I have three layouts I have finished to share, the first is a layout for 123 challenge blog the requirements were 1-to use a shaped base that is not square or round, 2-no hearts and 3-nature
I have used...
*Navy Bazzil
*White Stayz on
*Creative Imaginations Christine Adolph Papers and stickers
*Pinecone Versa Color ink
*Brass Brads

My second layout is for white with 1 the requirements this month was all white with brads and or eyelets. I really struggled to photo this page. It really looks nice in real life.

I have used...
*White cardstock
*Kaiser Bling
*Cuttlebug dies and embossing folders script and hearts
*Melissa Frances Crown
*Tim Holtz Grunge Board
*Embossing powders
*White paint
*Iridescent Gold Glimmermist
*Heidi Swapp Love Stamp
*Versa Mark
*Dimension Magic
*Dove Eyelet

My third layout is for Black Magic's second sketch for Feb. I have scrapped Ethan meeting 'Thingle Toodle' at Kinder last year.
I have used...
*Black and Purple Cardstock
*Rose Moka, Appel de la nature, graffiti
*Basic Grey Cupcake Mac 'n' cheese
*Black ink
*Pink Paislee Holly Doodle Orange Crush Alphabet
*Wild About You Stamp
*Assorted Buttons
*Heidi Swapp Ribbon

No comments: