Monday, February 23, 2009

Hybrid Designs Feb Cyber Crop Challenges

Friday night was Hybrid Designs Cyber Crop. I have finished 2 of the challenges.Challenge 2 was set by Kym, her challenge was to create a layout using words of love in your journalling, no red and hearts and flowers. My layout is our first dance at our wedding
I have used...
*Basic Grey Bittersweet Essence, mousse and pale pink paper.
*Jolees I Do our first dance stickers.
*Pin, Button, paper flowers, pearl heart.
*Inque Boutique felt flower.
*Heidi Swapp Glossy Accent
*Opera Pink Versa Color ink.
My second challenge for the cyber crop that I have finished was Challenge 4 set by Toni. Her criteria was to pick a quote from one she had listed, and use it on a page. I had to pick the quote by Emily Bronte as I studied her in English Literature at school. The quote is "Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."

I have used...
*White and black cardstock
*Heidi Swapp papers
*Noteworthy Hillary Embellishments
*Heidi Swapp verb sticker
*Heidi Grace Spectrum Alphabet
*Archival Ink Jet Black
*White brads

No comments: