Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hybrid Cybercrop Part 4

Finally, nothing like leaving it to the last minute! My final Cybercrop challenge at Hybrid was for Maria. Her challenge was a 12345 challenge which involved
1. Must use a song or lyrics with love in the it.
2. Use 2 different alphabets.
3. Use 3 colours on the layout.
4. Use 4 pieces of ribbon, any size
5. Have at least 5 different embellishments, one being a tag.
This on had me really thinking, and my mojo has up and left tonight, it doesn't help that tonight is our 2nd Wedding Anniversary, and James took me out for tea, so I am full and ready for bed!
I have used...
*Jenni Bowlin Brown Label Paper
*Colormates Deep Coffee Brown
*Teresa Collins Bella Girl Crown Diamonds
*Heidi Swapp Flower
*Heidi Swapp Brad
*Brown Spot Ribbon
*Heidi Swapp Damask Stamp
*Archival Ink - Sepia
*Buttons
*Font Works Stamp
*Basic Grey Letters.

No comments: