Thursday, February 5, 2009

Anne's February Challenge

Anne's challenge on Hybrid for this month was a layout with 1 photo of something you love, 2 only embellishments you love, hand journaling, and bling.
I have used...
*We R Memory Keepers, Heart Attack Honey Bunny Paper
*Red, and Pink Bazzil
*Jet Black Archival Ink
*Heidi Swapp Love Stamp
*Pink Paper Flower (Flowers - 1 embellishment I love)
*Red Heart Button
* Red Buttons (Buttons -1 embellishment I love)
*Magenta Stickles (Bling)

My photo is from 2007, the kids had a photo day at ABC creche, and I wanted to have a photo done of the two kids together. When they arrived back, the coordinator asked me to approve the photos (something to do with that I paid for this one, where as the single child photos where free) I said I don't care, the kids never take nice photos together. Then she pulled out the photo, I nearly cried, it was the nicest photo I have ever had of these two.

No comments: