Saturday, January 3, 2009

Some Recent Creations

I have had some scrapping time today. I did 1 layout and a double page layout for my book of me.
The page I created today was "ouch". I have used some blue paper, which I have sanded to take some shine off. The burgundy cardstock is Stampin up, blue patterned paper, the burgundy stripes is Creative Imaginations Captain Jack (I think). I have sewn around the edges.

I love this photo Ethan was so proud of his hurt, until we went to hospital and the nurse tried to clean it.
Another pages I have done in December. Gossip Girl is so cute I love these colours and they all match in with Imogen's nightie. I think the ring she has put on herself matches in with the page perfectly.

The last page is Angel. Love this layout. The sketch is from Scrapbook hub. http://www.scrapbookhub.com.au/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=72 I have used some of my favorite paper Basic Grey!!

No comments: