Thursday, January 8, 2009

Nerine's Tuesday Card Sketch


Nerine's is a stampin up lady whose blog I have stumbled across in blog land. http://www.stampinaddiction.blogspot.com/ She has started a Tuesday weekly sketch challenge. I don't have many stampin up stamps (yet ;) anyway!). Hears my interpretation of her sketch, I have flipped it. The cardstock is all stampin up, the flower stamp is stampin up, the greeting stamp is friskars, and the green bling is kaiser. Thanks Nerine I enjoy visiting your blog!

3 comments:

Nerine .P. said...

This looks great Leesa, thank you so much for playing along. BTW, I know EXACTLY what you mean by reading as I'm the same. It's always a giveaway when I'm onto a good book as my blog tends to be neglected for a few days!

Sandie said...

Great card Leesa. Luv it.

I have left you a Blog Award over at my blog. Be sure to collect it.

Luv Sandie

Kat said...

Just lovely Leesa.